Monday, January 18, 2010

I Resurrected My Camera!

I'm so happy that I decided to take my camera apart, reset it, recharge the battery, and stick the memory card back in... because we got back our pictures from FL!  YAY!

I won't post too many of them since I'll go ahead later and add them to my Facebook photo album, but the Temple was too lovely not to share, and Christmas was too enjoyable:

 








Since I suck at captioning photos (apparently), we have:
Roger the Reindeer
Kate with the awesome tree skirt Mary made for her
The layette Kate bought for the baby
The awesome quilt and sign book from Mary
The car seat and stroller combo from Mary and Peter
Different areas of the temple and grounds
The monk who invited our son to become ordained

There are so many more wonderful pictures, and I will definitely try to get them up on Facebook ASAP.  I just wanted to share these for now.

Stay tuned to hear about our first couples' baby shower for a girlfriend of ours who is expecting twins (and I am so relieved we are not), and how Ivan won the baby food contest... but for now I have chores awaiting me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment