Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick Baby = No Posting.

The Boy is sick.  Oh, and teething.  So I usually have a lap full of cranky baby.  He just has a cold - every time I swear he has an ear infection, and he never does - so nothing serious; but all is Not Right in his world and he wants to make sure I know it.  And he's rather indignant that I haven't yet fixed it.  So not much time for writing - naps are very short - but hopefully as he feels better I'll get some more pictures posted.

He's been doing some waving lately, and he's getting really good at cruising.  He wants to stand on his own a lot more, and pushes my hands away.  Sadly, he's not very good at it, so he plops on his butt a lot, which makes him even more indignant.  This, too, shall pass.


Coughing - sniffling - he's awake again.  Poor little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment