Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nine And a Half Weeks.

Well, 9 and 5 days truthfully, but that's not nearly as cool a title for a post.

The morning sickness is gone!  And in its place is a hunger of immense proportion.  I'm really trying not to stuff my face.  And could I be craving veggies? Nooooo.  I want carbs.  Bagels.  Pita bread warmed and brushed lightly with olive oil and garlic.  Spaghettios, for crying out loud.

In other news, I'm feeling slightly less tired, but now have a head cold.  How lovely!  I was up all night trying not to wake Ivan with my snifflies and mouth breathing (ick).  Somehow I was prepared--I rarely remember to buy Kleenex but for some reason, a few days ago I picked up a box while grocery shopping.  So at least I had it to hand when I needed it most.

We get to do the Nuchal Translucency Screening on the 25th!  I'm thinking of this as basically a bonus ultrasound.  I realize that we're going to be looking for markers for birth defects but I'm not really apprehensive about that.  It'll be nice to get a better picture of the little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment