Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alive! (Reposted)

So, I was prematurely happy to be well again... because for the past week I have been fighting dehydration and running a fever. I apparently picked up a nasty virus and it lodged itself in my head and chest. My "wellness" apparently was a result of sleeping so much, and as soon as I tried to go back to my normal schedule, the virus came roaring back.

So I got cleared for Tylenol and have found half a dozen new things to add to water to make it easier to go down and stay down. Everything stays down better when I am staying down, unfortunately. I have not been able to look at anything (including a TV) unless I am horizontal or I become indisposed (so to speak).

But now at least I can sit up now for longer periods of time and my kids and of course, The Best Husband In The World, are helping me a lot.

And as of yesterday's pee test and with no symptoms to indicate otherwise, I'm still pregnant, so that's the best news!

I'm still recovering, though. I have 352 (not exaggerating) emails to get through in addition to getting caught up here and I can only be online for 20-30 minutes at a time right now before I get nauseous and lightheaded so please bear with me.

Thank you all for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment