Monday, August 24, 2009

Confirmed!

It hasn't hit me yet, but my doctor confirmed it today--we are pregnant. She wants me to see an OB because at 39, I am a high risk pregnancy, but she said my caloric intake should be just fine for supplying both me and the baby and that I could do my interval run-walk miles with the dogs. She even gave me some exercises to do for my big toes! And those same exercises will apparently help do away with my shin splints. So I can have my baby and my new healthy lifestyle too!!!

Okay, now I'm teary, finally... hahaha... I guess I just had to type it out and make it real...

A bit overwhelmed, so Reds, please forgive me--I can't focus on points today. I'll be back tomorrow with a vengeance and a plan and a new source of motivation. Right now, I just need food and a snuggle with my husband and to go to bed early.

I'm pregnant... I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment