Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 8

Peanut butter is the most amazing substance on earth.  It's a protein, and it can be put on anything, and it doesn't make me nauseous.

I'm staying awake for longer periods now, which is nice.  Except I tend to try to get too much done and that wears me out, which isn't nice.

My stomach is kinda squishy; research indicates that this is normal.  I'm mildly frustrated that you can't tell I had worked hard to lose some weight just prior to getting pregnant, but I will adapt.

I miss coffee with a longing that is almost physical.  In a 2008 study, data suggested that caffeine intake increased the risk of miscarriage, so I'm taking no chances.

Savannah turned 18 on Saturday.  Kinda surreal; being pregnant with my grown children in attendance.  They're having a great time.  They've both been really solicitous.  I'm hoping I can parlay this into housekeeping.

Our first appointment is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment